HISTORY and VALUES
At HR4 we are proud of our people and of our accomplishments.
Together we have:
- Been in business for 20 years as an independent company, owned by its Directors and Partners.
- Provided specialist personnel with a wide range of ILS project skills to over 25 defence industry clients.
- Provided specialist training to Multinational Energy Sector Companies operating in complex environments worldwide.
- Assisted our clients in the delivery of over 100 different defence procurement projects.
- We have provided direct project and operational support in 17 countries on almost every continent.
- We have worked directly for the UK and several overseas Ministries and Departments of Defence
- We are currently, actively exporting services in support of multi-million-pound projects to countries in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
- Delivered over 1500 equipment operator and maintainer courses on complex vehicle systems, weapons systems, and communications systems
- Always delivered On Time – On Budget – To Specification.
- Commitment – To our clients, their customers, to the project and to delivering the very best service we can.
- Ownership – We take ownership of any task we are given and hold ourselves accountable for that task.
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest standards of behaviour and professionalism.
- Communication – We talk early, and often, to ensure what we are delivering is of the highest standards.
- Success – We constantly test ourselves and what we deliver to ensure we successfully meet our customer’s needs.
- Education – Our staff and constantly learning new skills and improving the skills they have.
- Teamwork – HR4 operates on the premise that we are an integral part of our clients’ success.
- Systems – All of our business processes and project processes are systemised and configurable to meet customer requirements.
- Gratitude – We are all ways grateful to our clients for choosing to work with us, and for the opportunity to support those people who put themselves in harm’s way to keep the rest of us safe.