| ABOUT US
An independent company formed in 1998 to meet the needs of our clients & their customers.
Both directors with over 24 years of military service have personally experienced the consequences of poor equipment procurement programs, badly designed training programs and none existent technical publications, often preventing the equipment from being used to its full potential or resulting in it being damaged or “shelved” for being of no benefit.
To help prevent others from suffering this:
HR4 Delivers specialist Subject Matter Experts who provide Specialist Capabilities, Additional Capacity, with relevant experience and Qualifications.
HR4 Delivers direct assistance to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Equipment Suppliers, Equipment Project Teams and End User Communities.
“A truly professional service conducted within timescales and to a very high standard. We are delighted with the finished product and look forward to future work with HR4.” Nige Hart, Atwell International, Project Support Manager.
HR4 Delivers Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) services to deliver a full Through Life Support (TLS) program by providing:
- Development of Safety Case
Management Reports (SCMR)
- Provision of Environmental Impact and Human Factors Integration assessments and audits
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training course design
- Training delivery
- Operator and Maintainer Manuals in commercial or defence formats
- Illustrated Spare Parts Catalogues
- Quick Reference Guides
HR4 DELIVERY PROMISE – We commit ourselves to the promise that we shall:
- Take full ownership of our tasks within the project or program to ensure that it is delivered on time, on cost and as defined by the Project Manager
- Be fully accountable to our clients, their customers, our business partners and employees, by being open, honest and committed to the good of all stakeholders
- Take full responsibility for delivering the best possible project solution, to being proactive in ensuring that HR4 delivers the required Capability Capacity and Competency to achieve the best possible outcome
- Many of our clients have been with us for over 15 years, some longer. We have successfully grown our business through repeat business and referrals
- Our personnel always fully commit to achieving the project goals and support all stakeholders in that
- We pride ourselves on our people becoming a fully integrated part of our clients’ teams, being trusted advisors and being able to provide a value added service